6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 1123

Back to it!!!!!

An, almost, full running week. With the exception of Monday, back in the saddle!

The Feldenkrais worked well, I'm not as sore as I used to be. DO miss Pilates and Spin, but gotta get them miles!!!!!


Yesterday was big. Uber Boss and HIS boss were here. This is important because: in the past, we did a dog and pony show because we had guests. No mas. It really WAS a slap in the face of those putting in their daily hours to render treatment. Are we not worthy of the best? Just because off site staff visit, we should do more than our daily? No. Our daily should be the best.

And so, we did well. I was proud. Unfortunately, we DID have the usual shit hit the usual fan immediately before, during, and after. But we passed with flying colors!

And I got my miles. Life IS good.

No comments: