6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 1125

What it's all about

Had a good time with my bro n' Stoney yesterday. Yes, it WAS a hassle: 5k in the am (Harlem), then Toxichouse to shower-Stoney was still sleeping, then to pick up Pedrito, then to the game, then back to drop off Pedrito, then back to Toxichouse. I was wiped. BUT, after all he did for me when I was a kid, the very least I could do. Well worth the effort.

We had GREAT seats-19th row. Did Stoney appreciate it? No. Spoiled fuck. But 1)the weather was great-no rain and cloud cover to contain the heat, 2)Stoney finally had his pulled pork sandwich   3)Pedrito behaved. A success. Pix below.

This am, meet Football Dad for a run @ AP, then off to Pedrito's birthday dinner.

No comments: