6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 1116

You never know.....

WAS down about Stoney wasting his life/time/summer, not taking advantage of all the opportunities he has @ his disposal (imagine a slide-a LONG slide-pool in  town and you NEVER used it???), not working, smoking, basically a slacker. I headed outta Toxichouse yesterday, on my way back...he walking....WITH a BABE!!!!! God bless him. I was impressed. FINALLY, a load off my mind. Good for him!

And now, the adjustments begin. This am was a weird Spin class, good, but weird. The next couple'a weeks are "intermission" @ the gym-no early stuff, only yoga. Not good enough. But, there IS always running!!!!! So, tis am was like the beginning of the seperation process. Hey, it is what it is.

No comments: