6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 1120

Yin'd again

So, was annoyed that my precious script wasn't followed yesterday (BUT, I DID predict that things would fall apart when they fucked with the sched, sure enough they did. even the fucking instructor was late for a class rescheded to start 30 mins LATER!!!!!).

BUT, God covered me. What did I learn? The head over there wanted to know if I wanted to lead Spin classes. Is that cool or what? NOW I can die a happy man (after I qualify for Boston). Is that amazing or what??? And here is a lesson on women: my female peep needed over a week to tell me. First she said "_______asked me something about you, but I can't remember." Right. Why are women so friggin' jealous? Us guys, earth is our toilet, we're easily pleased. Women, a whole other thing.

So, I was out of sorts having to take a forced rest day. Took my vehicle in for service. Turns out the check engine light was right, some major shit, ALL covered by warrantee. AND a free rental. I been Yin'd!!!!!!!

Thanks God.

Today, get my miles predawn, then off to Manhattan (yes, again), then Feldenkrais. (and yes, again, Whole Foods).

No comments: