6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 1114

You GOTTA be kidding!!!!!

Wrapped up the day yesterday, back to Toxichouse, empty box w/packaging strewn about. Hmmmm. Upon further inspection, Stoney got a "gamer's keyboard." WTF???  Understand: he blew $50 on 2 stinkin' t-shirts, then $68 on a keyboard to facilitate his sitting on his ass. Amazing. But yet, no longboard. Really good.

This am, odd. They announced the "interim" sched for the gym. Now, I was in a great groove with running every other day (started with injury recovery, then grew into a great fitness sched), with Pilates and Spin on the opposite days. This new sched? Nothing. Shit. They don't understand you can't futz with a sched. Annoys the crap outta me.

WAS nice that I was asked to supply cd's for Spin class. Takes me back to the good old days.

So, this am, off to Manhattan for meetings, then possibly stick around for Feldenkrais-play it by ear.

No comments: