6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 1101

Heavy sigh.

So, being the kinda person to NOT wanna miss out on anything, went BACK to Feldenkrais yesterday evening. Intended to hit a concert after, but it was outdoor, and raining. No thanks. The class was great, only 3 of us there. My usual schedule is out of whack, a good thing. Translation: Comedy Central is mixing up its sched, so 30 Rock is not on this week. Some weeks it is, some not. Good. This forced me to confront my problem with wasted time/effectively using time/avoiding Toxichouse. Thus, went to class yesterday evening.

This am, got my miles good. REALLY needed it. Why? Last evening, Stoney and Sybil went to the movies. Let that sink in. A 17 year old male has no problem going out with mommy, but to bond with his dad........No, you can't write shit this good. It IS a matter of thinking It's damaging me. It IS done out of spite. It is what it is. Hurts more than I can describe, but I know my role: bad cop. I do it all day @ work.

Hurts.

No one knows what it's like..........

This is, again, why peeps are so important. Thank God I'm surrounded by genuine peeps.

No comments: