6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 1106

Dragging

Only did Pilates yesterday, couldn't stay for Spin since hadda be in NYC for the first of a 2 day training. Killed me, was looking @ the clock the whole time I SHOULD'A been in Spin. But, did what I hadda do. At least I had Pilates.

The training is excellent, just a pain in the ass if you don't live in the city. And yes, was tempted to stay for Feldenkrais, but hadda be normal, a lemming, and enter the sardine can yesterday evening and head home. Of course, first hit the job and nailed it down-can't let anything go unattended.

Sybil and Stoney going away for a couple of days, after It gets Its car inspected + a/c fixed. Inspection lapsed June. heeee heeeeeee heeeeeee.

REALLY tired, sitting in a room all day wears you out. But at least it IS a great training, and in Union Square!!!!! Really can't get away can I?

No comments: