6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 1121

MORE gooder!!!!!!!

Yesterday was-almost-like a dream.  Got my miles first thing in the am, then off to attend a training. Nice thing of it was the training was a few hours, not the entire day. So, plenty of time to play. Caught the new Spike Lee flick, then off to Whole Foods to eat (I SHOULD get buybacks from them @ this point). Thereafter, Feldenkrais. Quite a full day. Wonderful.

This am, more of the same-NICE!!!! Though I was sorely tempted to take the day off, got my miles. Fortunately, rain never materialized, so no excuses. This, in addition to the gym playing games with its sched, resulted in my newfound freedom. Soooo  nice to get my miles again, a terrific groove. Almost forgot what it was like. Not that every other day wasn't good, it was. However, lets remember why I started alternating: injury. Though my race times don't reflect it, I'm no longer injured. My head feels SOOO much better. There really IS running and everything else.

*******Though it IS a dream come true to be asked to run Spin class @ the gym. Fat kid who couldn't do a lap around the gym makes out ok!!!!!

No comments: