6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 1102

T.G.I.F.

Made it through the week. Now, it's downhill from here.

Strange 24 hours. With Stoney hangin' with brotherfromanothermother, Toxichouse has no soul. Only a shell. Was tempted to hit a flick, but I've been good (movie=chocolate=gumming up the machine). Would'a been a matter of getting out for no purpose. So, with the place to myself, I hung. Hit the sack early-was nice to be able to do so with no arguments, no attitude, no acting out behaviors. But the place truly lacks life when the bastard isn't there. Magically, Sybil grows silent-no "your son....." It can't use him against me. Totally undermines any slings and arrows It could send my way. So, rather than tend to Its house, It stays out til after nightfall. Good.

This am, Spin. Was terrific to be with peeps @ that hour (6am?????) sharing a goal.

:)

No comments: