6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 1126

Back in my happy place

Pilates/Spin was fun, but...it ain't runnin'. SOOOOOOO happy to be back on The Line getting my miles!

Yesterday was a terrific set up. Ran St.Francis with Football Dad and his peep. SLOW, but we did it. Considering had the 5k the day before, was like an off day. Great to hang with peeps. Of course, this was done in typical Ruiz fashion: started 90 mins before the Striders. As we neared The Parkhouse, they were heading out. Yin/Yang.

Sybil was there when I got in (Stoney's with brotherfromanothermother), headed out going shopping-from which It never returned. Good. Allowed me to do the lawn then shower unfettered. The shit youze peeps take for granted-hangin' in your domicile, is but a mere rare treat for me.

Then, off to Pedrito's birthday dinner. Was fun. Priest was a no show. Big surprise. Doesn't even rsvp. NOW they see what I've been saying all along. Self centered asshole. But we bonded.

Then this am, got my miles. How cool is that?

No comments: