6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 1122

THAT sucked

Yep, It went psycho, again. And yes, it's really a drag.

Wrapped up the workday yesterday, was hangin' @ Toxichouse. Now, remember how things work there. Dysfunction IS us. It keeps bananas in Its car because (GASP!) I might eat one. Coffee as well. Yet, in a rant, It'll rag on my eating habits. Yet, when I (GASP!!!) actually consume something from the fridge, it becomes hell on earth.

So, I left a container of coffee on the nightstand, next to the crackberry charger. It goes up to do god knows what. Of course, coffee gone. Surreal ain't it?

Where had It gone to? Since I was in, It was sitting in Its car, on the phone (apparently you can't make a phone call indoors. But I'm the crazy one????). Three times I ask why It grabbed the coffee, each response increasingly psychotic. Amazing. Utterly amazing. Of course it devolved into all the usual accusations, my favorite: I took Stoney's longboard. Astonishing. Another: it rags on my eating habits, I counter with It needing to cook and clean-of which It does neither. Useless. Truly useless.

And wait, it gets better! I'm trying to sleep, It follows me into the ebdroom to rage @ me. Actually accuses me of being noisy in the am. This coming from a person who sleeps til 10am and stays up all night.

And of coruse EVERYTHING is my fault. I never knew I was THAT powerful.

Thank GOD it didn't rain. Got my miles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does she have medication / medical care? Everything just sounds so horrible and stressful, and like it could change for the better if she went for treatment....