6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 1066

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Sybil really has no clue.

After getting some sun, the cancer survivor was almost human. Almost. It asked about the refinancing, I said it didn't go through. It responded "all you have to do is make an extra payment." Again, let that sink in. As though It contributes to the bills? It pays zero into them, has no clue what expenses are, cannot internalize there is no "extra money." Could you be more infantile in your thinking? Could you possibly have less of a grasp of reality? Wow. Really wish I could have that luxury.

Tonight I spin therefore I am!!!!! Feels good to be mixing up the workouts. We'll see if it pays off this weekend.

***Also, this will make it one week w/o chocolate/movies every day. Feels good to not have gook in my system. Don't miss it.

No comments: