6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, June 16, 2012

day 1054

SOMETIMES things work!!!!! Did the CPA'S for a Cause this am. Was supposed to be a 5k, but.....was more like a 3.5m. Did ok, but with an inaccurate course, also, grass and asphalt....let's just say I didn't TOTALLY suck. You could def tell it was an accountant's race: these people didn't know jack shit from organizing. But it's one of those small-ish runs you do to keep in the game. Manana, a 5m in CP, back home: The City. Thank God. So, there I am avoiding the Twat, when I get a text from AW asking if i wanted tio do the Beach Boys after Katie's Run. Now let that sink in. All these years I'd been waiting for someone besides me who knew how to buy tickets. Whaddya know, FINALLY. A real PEEP!!!!! God is good. Happy Father's Day. Right.

No comments: