6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 1058

Whewwwwwwwww!

Ok, got into Toxichouse, no one in. So far so good. Worried about Stoney, but he has my #, he IS a teenager and needs his space. But...still waiting for his first arrest.

Sybil? m.i.a. Who cares.

Point being: peace, for now.

Went to catch possibly the worst movie ever made: "That's My Boy." What total crap. Almost (ALMOST) made hangin' with Sybil appear to be a good thing.

Left the flick after an hour, it was THAT bad.

Into Toxichouse, hour later, It comes in. Spreads Its disaster in the living room, kitchen, then bedroom. When I finally hit the bedroom to chillax It goes ballistic. As though I hadn't the right to enter it when It was present. Bitch. Imagine being castigated for entering your own space???????????

But, got my run on. Life is good. Life is what we make it n'est pas?

Manana will be odd. No morning miles-race in the evening. As though that weren't odd enough, meetings @ our office in NYC. ;( Don't like being outta my groove, but hey, remember waiting @ the bus stop in Uniondale for the bus in 2 feet of snow? Remember 2+ hours to get to Ward's Island? I really have no right to bitch.

No comments: