6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 1057

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!

Ok, got my run on, felt good, centered, focused, in the groove. Unfortunately, you can't run forever. Trust me, I tried.

Got through yesterday actually feeling ok. Toxichouse, Stoney heads out to smoke, it is what it is. I'm hangin', knowing Mental One is m.i.a.

It comes in, shit hits the FAN. Lost Its keys, lost a tooth, it was actually scary. It had a complete meltdown. Of course this translated into "I'm getting a divorce......force you out......you steal my things....." Never could take responsibility for anything. Stoney's left alone all day, It bought him condoms (as if air fresheners weren't enabling enough). THEN It has the gall to blame ME for all Its shortcomings. "You never came to see me in the hospital..." (remember: this was 10 years ago, and I did in fact visit as often as I could. It conveniently forgets I had a house to run, a child to raise, and debts to pay). Even the dog wanted to hang outside rather than hear any more of Its Toxicity.

God grant me the serenity/Run Forrest run!!!

No comments: