6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 8, 2012

day 1046

Made it!!!!!! The week is a wrap! We did well on the job-people have begun summer vacations, yet this hasn't had a negative effect...yet. Amazing how the same people who whine incessantly about needing more staff have done the job with less. This am, beautiful morning. Got my miles, felt really good. One peep who was concerned about jumping back on the horse passed the HELL outta me. Good for her!!!!! Last day of school for Stoney. Summer plans? Yeah right. Job? Yeah right. I'm there if he needs me. His mother? Waste of flesh. A good week. ***Got the call yesterday pm, I'm needed to provide coverage as administrator on call for South Beach. They lack a Director, the acting director will be away for the weekend. Nice to be wanted I guess.

No comments: