6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 4, 2012

day 1042

MORE gooder!!!!! Did the Belmont run yesterday evening. Evening runs SUCK, but this was way cool. You got to run on the track itself for the last 2/10 miles. Hadda touch base @ Toxichouse first, no one home, then ate, then off I went. Sybil was certainly @ the beach (love that melanoma!), Stoney was...take a guess. Actually, he surprised me. He was with his peeps playing-first hoops, then football. Thank you GOD!!!!! So, rain stopped, hooked up with the green peeps, had fun. LOTS of food after, great company, and running on the track is quite an experience. Then, back into a pumpkin. Sybil's barbecuing (in the dark), Stoney's god only knows where. Finally he drags himself in 'round 9pm. Amazing. He ends u staying up WAY late, I went to the bathroom between 1 and 2am, he was still up, doing homework. Amazing. So, got up late(r), STILL got to the job way early, but late for me (7am). No run, no spin, no ellip. Really need rest. BUT, did ok @ Saturday's race, broke 10 minutes-for me a miracle. I was feeling some despair. Yesterday's race time sucked, but you do it for the experience. I actually walked on part of the track to truly feel my surroundings. VERY impressive. Hey, it IS Queens ;).

No comments: