6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 1, 2012

day 1039

Turning back into a pumpkin!!! Had a GREAT afternoon/evening yesterday. Took the pm off to meet up with peeps, catch a flick (God Bless America, HILARIOUS. Bobcat Goldthwait-need I say more? @ The Sunshine Cinema no less. GREAT theater, cool staff, great munchies. Had the place practically to ourselves). But I digress. Hit Katz's deli for food (yummmm), then the flick. THEN, the Wall Street Run. Before the run, hooked up with Sal and Maria, hung, hooked up with Joe. The run? Too many overly competitive assholes who try to run you over, but as long as you forsake all hope of doing well, you're ok. Really people, get a grip. These Wall Street types just don't understand running at all. BUT, it IS a fun event. AND saw my nyrr peeps as well. Between my non running peeps, and then my nyrr guyz, really felt the love. Unfortunately, hadda go home. Sybil? m.i.a. Of course, with Stoney's SAT's on Saturday, It shirks all responsibility. So, he's sleeping on the couch. I come in @ 9:30, THEN he wakes up. Amazing. Turns into a bitch, typical. Disrespectful, a total asshole. Really miss having a son, especially when I see others as a family unit. It is what it is.

No comments: