6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 1064

That REALLY hurt

Ok, get back to Toxichouse, Stoney horizontal-wow-summer and all you can do involves a keyboard or weed. Still reeling from venom crazy glued to the fridge. Then, the kiddies @ the office are being more dysfunctional than usual. THEN I notice a problem with the roof, THEN Stoney mouths off when I ask a simple question. THAT was the kicker. He needn't act like a bitchy teen with me, merely say something appropriate rather than rag off. No prob hitting on First Bank of Dad, but when I ask a question regarding his situation, thereby expressing interest in his life(as he exists under MY roof), he turns odd. Fuck him.

So, this am, still gimpy. No prob, gym it. Spin tonight!

No comments: