6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 17, 2012

day 1055

Happy fucking Father's Day!!! Last night, Bitch in rare form, abetted by Stoney. I had the NERVE to eat 3 slices of cheese in the fridge. Of course, @ 9:30pm Stoney decides he wants cheeseburgers. This was the Twat's excuse to go off, "your son..." as though I was taking food from his mouth. Fucking amazing. Did the 5m in Central Park this am, was GREAT to get the FUCK outta that toxic environment, and no, not even a fucking card. This is what I get for paying all the bills, for-finally-picking up the Twat's hedge clippings (3 weeks after It hacked the hedges.). Really feeling the love. Hurts more than I can describe. DID run into Alina, God bless her. And Joe. Happy Fucking Father's Day. Fuck me. ...and where's the Twat? M.I.A. of course, and no milk in the fridge.

No comments: