6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 1063

Unplanned, but this is a good thing!

Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow. Hadn't planned on going to The Beach Boys, but how could you refuse. Especially in view of the level of dysfunction @ Toxichouse? f.y.i. It admitted to crazy gluing it's venemous communication. When I asked why, because I'd crazy glued my hairbrush. Of course, there is no ownership of the events that led to this. As in: Sybil felt free to move my stuff to wherever It pleased-thus I crazy glued that sucker. The reality: It was too tired, drank too much coffee-@ night no less, then went psychotic. Amazing. Imagine defacing your fridge?????

So, expected nothing from The Beach Boys, and was amazed. Started @ 7:37, left the stage @ 10:30 (10 minute intermission). REALLY a good show. Thanks Anita!!!

Couldn't run this am. Was lucky to NOT walk any of yesterday's 5k, really don't wanna risk permanent injury. So, PLANNED to do spin class, but the early am class ain't no mo'. DAMN!!!!! So, elliped. As I'm leaving the gym, notice an am spin class after all. So, got a double workout in.

Gonna spin the week away, hey, beats crutches!!!!!

No comments: