6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 1061

We will see!

Had the AP picnic, they did that is. Avoid that one like the plague. Not only 2 things I loathe: small talk and eating, but voting on the race proceeds. No thanks. Unfortunately, brotherfromanothermother couldn't make it either. Not the best vp, but hey, we DO have lives.

So, hid in nyc. Can't run, torn calf muscle. So, hid in the heart of civilization. Some shopping, couple of flicks, then back to eat and sleep. More Toxichouse than I can take.

Tomorrow's 5k will be a test. Hope I don't finish crippled.

Test for what? Next weekend is a big one. Sat a Coney Island 5m, and a baseball game after. Then Sunday what remains of the Queens half-now a 10k. Gonna spin all week to spare my gimpy leg.

No comments: