6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

day 1009

Could'a predicted it. The club is going 7/7 to a game, asked Stoney, his answer "why don't you ask Uncle Pete..." Now, Sybil had started with Its "you KNOW he likes going..." attempting to portray me as neglectful. Meanwhile, I invite him repeatedly to a ton of shit. Of course, never miss a chance to put me down. So, he says "maybe." Whatever, did my part. AND, with tonight's jewelry party, Its car: $300+ to fix. Good. Adding injury to insult, It has a clogged/overflowing toilet to deal with. Started ranting on Stoney re: blaming him, holding him responsible for clean up. THEN, starting on me re: the den. (Rewind the tape here). Again, starts in with Its rant about a washer and dryer IN MY DEN. Now remember kiddies, 1)I used to tell It to balance the washer, of course It didn't, washer broke. Duh. 2)Does the den even have access to water? Of course not, but it IS one orderly area of the house. Makes for a nice target when you're nuts. When my peep from the job came over, even HE remarked how it was in order. But HE'S not bipolar!!!!! So, I got It ranting about a clogged toilet, breaking my balls about the den, SCREAMING @ me for eating (gasp) veggies that had been in the fridge (for a week), Stoney pissed that I have the GALL to partake in foods in the fridge. Lovely. But remember, I'm Satan. So, here's how it went down: not only does Sybil tear me a new one, interrogating me re: "why do you need to have...." (imagine, keeping stuff in a house I pay every bill for???), THEN, Stoney has the balls to hold me accountable for foods I ate from the fridge. Really????? Great parenting there. But remember, I'm Satan. So, with that, NEEDED the miles this am, when I split, light rain...then...THEN DAMN!!! But, persisted, thinking it was a "passing shower." Hit The Line, a dog walker-a usual suspect-remarked he'd seen the article, telling me he remarked "I know that guy" to his peeps." Got less than a 1/4 mile in and...AND......BOOM! Friggin' skies opened up. Damn!!!!! So, headed to the gym, elliped. Thank God I missed getting totally soaked, but the mind could use it (though my knees are really happy). REALLY need a run, but it'll havta do. Now, for the record: my prediction: It'll take all Its "hoarders crap," ATTEMPT to put some in my den, instead put it in the basement, and let the dog in my den. Anything to subvert my efforts.

No comments: