6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 11, 2012

day 1018

made it!!!!!! Week's a wrap, now we embark on the next chapter, a.k.a. "no more fridays." Burned up all the days I needed to use, this being the last. Gonna take a bit of getting used to, but works out in the end. Why? Because being on site is actually less labor intensive than being off. When the cat's away...esp in view of the new gig. Now I really feel the weight of the world. Yesterday, more drama. THIS is why I feel so alone at times. Stoney does a preemptive strike-usually hits on First Bank of Dad to make a Friday withdrawl. Hit on me yesterday instead. No sooner does he perpetrate this miscreance, than he boogies out, not before leaving residue on the bathroom window sill. I texted him, he sees no problem with this. I text the useless twat, she gets pissed that I contacted It. Fucking amazing. Guess we wait 'til he hits the crack pipe.

No comments: