6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

day 1030

The thing of it is............ Ok, Sybil takes Stoney out to get some new sneeks. Cool. BUT, of course, goes to the priciest place, and yet refuses to spend $20 on an SAT prep book. Amazing. More amazing, still, It goes out to a stem cell survivor dinner, while Stoney's STILL in his weed stinkin' room-where he spent the entire day("sick," no school). Right. As his cough grows worse, It continues Its lifestyle as a professional victim. Can't WAIT til he attempts college. All the years of pissing away money, while I suggested putting half in the bank...............In a normal family, he'd at least be grounded. Not @ Toxichouse. So, REALLY glad I got my miles in. Was raining as I headed in, but it stopped long enough. THEN, the sun actually came out. Ran into one of my Dim Sum peeps-he asked if I did L.I. or Brooklyn-love these guys. And another peep, says he's considering Staten Island. Best of all, my Before Picture!!! He was m.i.a. due to a blister. TOLD him his footwear was wrong, but, whatever. People usually don't listen. Felt like a homecoming. Now if only I didn't havta fumigate my nostrils after walking through Stoney's room. What total disrespect. If the room smells that strong, wonder where he been smokin'? And Sybil, smells nothing. Moron. It was in his room last night chiding him for the mess. Wonder where he gets THAT from????????

No comments: