6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

day 1037

You really CAN'T make up stuff this good!!!!! Stoney, still being weird, but the edge is off. Got home, slept. Hmmmmm. God forbid you keep normal hours. Instead, take full advantage of a Mutha who does nothing to parent a child. So, he sleeps when he should be studying. THEN, goes out to smoke. When told his room reeks, responds "must be my clothes." Amazing. But, that wasn't the piece de resistance. Sybil gets home, informs me Hulk killed a cat. That, in and of itself is no biggie, he chases them in the backyard/they taunt him. Que paso? He got loose. Sybil (again) left the gate open. Useless. Absolutely useless. Best of all? It tried blaming Stoney. Told ya, can't accept responsibility for anything. Exacerbating it: blaming your son. Astonishing. At least It was quiet. Meanwhile.....Stoney smokes................. This am? Was prepared to gym it. When I left for the job, the "chance of showers" became a reality. Yet, got to the job, merely cloudy. NICE!!!!!Got my miles. My head's good!

No comments: