6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

day 1016

THAT felt...actually...good! Came home, note, NOT Toxichouse. Milk in the fridge, peace, mail in the mailbox, Stoney napping.....then...THEN...again, The Article removed from the fridge. I wasn't mad, but deeply hurt. Called It, left a message asking that It ask first, then remove-noting that I had hundreds of copies. It came home, indicated one of her peeps wanted to see it. Wow. For ONCE the useless one wasn't psychotic. Of course, if I wanted to cause a stink, I'd have gone the route of "don't touch my things," as Sybil does, but no. I was good. Alot to be said for doing the right thing. But wait...it gets better. She comes home, plays for me a voicemail Stoney's history teacher left. He wanted to note good things!!! Wow. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!!!! When I taught, as well as in my current capacity, I never was a "I only speak when it's bad news" person. Well done Stoney, well done History Teacher. But WAIT!!!!! Even better! Pret either took meds or became normal, texted me askin' wassup? I thought it was time to stick a fork in it based on her contact the other day. I just don't understand people. BUT WAAAAIIIT! THEN, Debbie texted me. Unfortunately, I was asleep. Great to have peeps. Even greatER to live like you guys do-go home after working and enjoy your surroundings, rather than fear/avoid them. This am? Rain. Good. Wanted to run, but after the half, could use a day off. So, hit the gym, elliped. Good. NOW I know how you normal people feel.

No comments: