6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

day 1022

YESSS!!!!!!! Not only did Stoney consent to accompany me to the Mets game, but, it DIDN'T get rained out. I was fully prepared to bail, but we did well. PLUS, the game I got tix for in July (Cheap Trick was supposed to perform, replaced by Daughtry), I was allowed to exchange. Nice. The rule of thumb for the game was: we leave @ 5, if it was raining, we'd bail. We both napped, awoke a lil after 5, all dry!!! Nice. Got on the LIRR, packed. Rangers game + Mets game = standing room only. Got to the game, cloudy, but ok. Got chilled, got stuck buying a windshirt @ the team store-of course, Stoney hadda get a $42 hat. Hey, the tix were free after all, so it balanced out. GREAT seats, but empty. Annoyed me. The way peeps were pushing for the free seats @ the race, place should'a been packed. Oh well, their loss. Stoney had a blast, we bonded, wonderful. Back to Toxichouse @ 11:15, It's cleaning, blasting music. No, it isn't easy.

No comments: