6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, May 27, 2012

day 1034

Beat the alternatives! Woke up, what do I find in the bathroom garbage? A Q-tip with weed residue. FUCK. Of course, when I called Sybil It didn't pick up Its phone. FUCK. Single parenting SUCKS! Did the Long Beach 10m. First 8 were in the RAIN!!!! STILL preferable to spending one more fucking second with Stoney or Sybil. Fed up with both. What slays me is: he has the disrespect to leave evidence in MY house!!!!!!! And It? useless, totally useless. In a week Stoney has the SAT's. Fat fucking chance it'll do him any good! I've never felt so totally alone. I get home, with Sybil present, confront him. His response? He refers to testifying against me for the allegations Sybil put in his head. Great. Can't wait 'til he gets arrested.

No comments: