6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

day 1036

:( REALLLLY hurts!!!!! Ok, made it through the weekend. Mostly in one piece. Got my miles, Sybil? Behaving. Stoney-off the HOOK!!! Yesterday, Sybil goes the extra mile and caters His Majesty's dinner-asked what he wanted, then made bbq for 1. Bastard really doesn't know how good he's got it. He takes his plate to the living room, where I'm watching tv, proceeds to change the channel. Rude motherfucker. I challenge him, his response? Goes off on the tv in the bedroom, how I never let anyone watch it.....of course YOU remember for 3 years no one made the bed, thus removing the remote results in loss of bedroom as a hang out room. Of course, THAT factoid is nowhere to be found. He then proceeds to leave the house for the SECOND time to smoke. Sybil, does nothing. This am, I arise, he asks for lunch money. I inform him there's peanut butter and bread in the fridge. Spoiled motherfucker. He goes off BIG. I counter with: First Bank of Dad requires basic respect. Asshole. He flips, starts punching shit. Good. Break your hand. Sybil? Pleads for quiet, no support. Nice. I double back after hitting the job, he's STILL in bed. Sybil, on the couch. He's decided to sleep in since His Majesty's sleep was disrupted. Amazing. And you wonder why I told you I'm alone. Totally alone. His Royal Highness decides to sleep in, after disrespecting his father, after dissing his dad explaining how he's gonna tell his friends...................... ZERO respect. And, again, Sybil, on the couch. Nothing. This am? You BET your ass I got my miles. HOT as HELL, but after being repeatedly punched in the gut, was easy. Felt lovely to see my people. I am so alone.

No comments: