6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

day 1023

NIIICE!!! WAS p.o'd the rain held for the Mets game. I had tix for Mon AND Tues, hoping Tues'd get rescheded. But alas, not only did they play, they got their asses kicked. Oh well. Free tix, can't bemoan it too much. So, Stoney and I actually on a roll! We went out, again!!!!! Back to back days, I'm shocked. He consented to go with me to see Dark Shadows. SUCKED, really a waste of time, but being with him is priceless. He openly dozed. Yep, THAT bad. BUT, spending even a second with him is cool. After, he hit on me for Chipotle, a pleasure to do so. This am, again, RAIN. Goddamnit!!! So, off to the gym. Was tempted to throw in the towel, but, suck it up buttercup. AND, in opening the mail, the refi papers. Nice. Not bad God, not bad.

No comments: