6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 27, 2012

day 946

straaaaange!

GREAT morning for a run. Got off a bit late-after tying up loose ends on the job, was a few mins late, but did ok. Ran into my Dim Sum peeps, again God bless 'em. Barely speak ANY English, but enough to say "Alley Pond." Running truly IS universal.

Had a SHIT load of crap to deal with on the job. Since I'm multitasking, there's no "me" to delegate to. All the other facilities have a boss AND assistant director. Lots to do. Not a bad thing, I really love what I do.

What irks the CRAP outta me is 1)Shebitch gives credit to-literally-ANYONE for even the smallest thing. Yet, in view of what I do, nothing. In fact, scorn, AND turning my son against me-except when $$$ is needed, and 2)people who look to others before doing something, i.e. "why doesn't _______ do it?" If I had that mentality the facility would crumble. Not to mention, Toxichouse.

No comments: