6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 18, 2012

day 937

looking good!

This am, 3 x 2 race. This is where I first bumped into Pret. Now long gone-so much for sticktoitiveness, I'm still here. Funny part, you can claim an injury, run The Line, yet not do a lousy 2 mile relay?

Brotherfromanothermother, DP, and I. The Embarassing Stains (great name eh, sort'a STICKS to ya?).

Looks to be a nice morning. Not cold, no snow, no rain. Good.

Then, off to see bro. 2 more days, then I get my life back.

Bro's before ho's. Sybil's tending to Its sick groupie, so much for "family," as It disregards Pedrito (First Bank of Pete) and drives throughout the northeast in a bid to feel needed. God forbid you get a job. You've no idea the bills this bitch has. And not ONE of them a necessity.

Thank GOD for running.

*and, among many, one thing that tears me up: "and you wonder why my friends think..." like I ever gave a FUCK what anyone EVER thought??????? Especially the suckers who actually buy Its bullshit? Even First Bank of Angela is aware It abandoned Stoney since age 8 to selfishly hit the beach. Uh, HELLO, you're a parent?????? Go teach religion bitch.

No comments: