6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 10, 2012

day 929

you really CAN'T make up this stuff!

Ok, did the Empire run, stayed in Manhattan overnight.....you KNEW what was coming next. 'Round 2:30 yesterday, as he's heading home from school, Stoney texts me asking if I was coming home....let that sink in.....got it yet? Correct. First Bank of Dad wasn't home, so he had no lunch money. She who shops as a hobby, she who is attached to a bottle of Snapple steadfastly refuses to do a goddamned thing. BUT, there's always money for bullshit. So, he hadda hit on a peep for $$$. Pathetic.

Best of all, now that my bro and I are close again, he dishes the dirt, i.e. Shebitch seeking handouts from them. REALLY pathetic.

This am, back to it. Hit The Line, felt great.

Take in an early flick, then off to see my bro.

Tomorrow promises to be interesting. Snow predicted to start tonight. 4m manana. We'll see.

No comments: