6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 12, 2012

day 931

so, It goes from demanding "what'r you gonna do about..." attempting to push buttons re: divorce. Of course I answered "gonna go to sleep, wake up, run, then see my brother." Fucking bitch. Let It either shit or get off the bowl. Grounds for divorce are abuse, abandonment, adultery. Can't get me on any of those. Of course the backstory: It's broke, debts piling up. So, of course I'm Satan. Good. Now, of course the educated reader would question: "this is how a religious ed teacher treats Its spouse, who's brother has just experienced a tragedy?" Or better "this is how I treat the sole breadwinner, who must enter the workplace and lead?" Nice.

THIS is why, if I don't get the Director's gig, no loss. Fuck it.

This am? COLD!!!!! 22 + wind. Sweats + windshirt. Jeeeeeez. Then went to see my bro. Great man. Makes my day seeing him.

No comments: