6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

day 933

you KNEW that'd hurt!!!

Valentine's Day sucks. An artificial day made to make $$$. Hurts. Seeing Pedrito n' Angela only serves to reinforce this. Comparing them with the hell I live in...well...you can guess how I feel.

Yesterday, something possesses me to attempt to sit on the couch in the living room. Stoney makes me feel most unwelcome. Now, again, let that sink in. You make your FATHER feel unwelcome in his own house.

Then, he has the balls to hit on First Bank of Dad for $$$. You can guess how that ended.

But, this am, I ran. Life is good. Sweatshirt and shorts. Nothing else matters.

***was nice @ the gym this am. 2 peeps asked how the Empire State Building Run Up went. Nice of them to care. Peeps is good.

No comments: