6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 3, 2012

day 922

helluva year so far!

Can't get the picture of opening shit/adjusting legs into the wheelchair, outta my mind. My independent brother reduced to this. Ouch. But, prognosis is good.

Aging sucks.

So this am, laced 'em up. Today's a tough day. gotta take SOME days off or I lose too much time. So, Fridays I'm off. Means I get annoying phone calls from the pinheads who can't make decisions (or bitch about those made for them).

Little wonder I run.

Fortunately, again, God puts the right people in your path. One of the patients hadda ask something, saw the running shoes, turns out he's one of us!!! Cool.

This am, cold. 30. Back to sweats. Unfortunately, took my yearly tumble. Fortunately, nothing broken this time, just minor cuts. All the while, on my mind was the angry nature of the club meeting the other day. Wow. All because the day was changed. AND, to top it all off, one person present-who INSISTED on voicing their opinion-isn't even a paid member. Jeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I ran this am, I'm ok.

No comments: