6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

day 940

No, Virginia, you CAN'T make this stuff up!!!

So, where was Sybil? We KNEW It'd be with a groupie, under the excuse of "taking care of....." while Toxichouse crumbles/fridge is empty/Stoney is clueless re: his Portal's whereabouts.

Know WHY It was there? The husband was away skiing. "He deserved a vacation." Umm...and...I don't??? Lovely to be taken for granted. I begrudge HIM nothing, he's a hard working guy. BUT, he does construction. He works, and leaves. I'm available constantly, always on call, and have to be there as a presence to my son. BUT, if I should spend a night away, that's translated to "abandonment."

SOOOOO glad I got to give the 411 to Pedrito and Angela. At least 2 people know wassup.

Amazing, utterly amazing.

So, this am...RAN! Felt great! 32 degs, shorts, shirt/windbreaker, gloves. REALLY needed it. The beauty of crisp/cold is: no piss breaks, you press on. Good for pace.

No comments: