6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, February 23, 2012

day 942

TGIF

Shit week, when Sybil came out with that "you're gonna die old and alone" it really really hurt. No one knows the crap I tolerate in the name of being there for my son, so he doesn't grow up in total chaos. And no one should know. It's not right to do as Sybil does: air every aspect of detritus in an effort to besmirch the reputation of another. I do what I do because to do otherwise would not be right. Period. But it DOES hurt.

This am, got my miles in. Rain's predicted for later/manana am. So, my week is complete. This am really could'a gone with short sleeves, but hey, let's not get sick.

***And worst of all, It goes to support someone whose hubby went skiing????? He's entitled to vacation, and me????? Really, amazing. THAT'S what REALLY stings, everyone else has EVERY consideration, and me? I regularly get torn another new one.

No comments: