6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

day 934

salving wounds

Valentine was rough. REALLY rough.

HAD bought a card for Stoney to give to Sybil, but was not to be. First, Stoney breaks my stones about spending $$$, THEN Sybil went off big time. I had the BALLS to consume some chicken that was in the fridge. "That was for Nancy." Again, let that sink in. It'll cook for groupies, but they that exist under the same roof????? Proceeded to tear me a new one for not visiting constantly while It was hospitalized. Remember, this WAS 9 years ago, AND I maintained a job/a son/cleared our debts. Amazing. Makes you feel really good about working all day and coming home to THAT. (and no, of course, First Bank of Dad received nothing).

So, no prob. Never gave the card, took the scratch off cards I bought to place within the card, AND WON!!!!!

Funny God, real funny.

The redeeming feature: seeing me visiting Pedrito is making It NUTS. Good. Bitch never had family. So, uses mine to play the victim card and leetch $$$. Fortunately, they got Its number.

*** Side note: Stoney is blissfully unaware. When I pressed him to find uot why he has a bug up his butt about (gasp!!!) my sitting in MY living room in MY house, he indicated THAT was his "alone time." Upon discussion, he indicated he must interface all day, that was his solitude time. He pointed the finger to me and indicated his perception of what I do, which was of course WILDLY off kilter. I explained I gotta be constantly available to 26 patients and 24 staff, thereafter, on call always, thereafter, the object of Bitch's scorn-THEN my son makes me feel unwelcome IN MY OWN LIVING ROOM. Hope some of that sunk in. Moron.

This am, 41 degs. YUMMMMM. Needed it. When I split Toxichouse, there was evidence of precip on windshields, but nothin' comin' down. Yet, on the way to the job, rain. Dayum. (not that a day off would be such a bad thing, but as we know, the run is more for the head). Got to the job, liiiiight rain, nice. Got my miles.

Big weekend: Bethpage Relays and Cherry Tree 10m. Work it boy!!!!!!!

No comments: