6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, February 4, 2012

day 923

not what I expected, but....

Got my miles in first thing in the am. Glad I did. Ran a bit with Pret, saw the peeps, of course, I was headed in as they headed out. Not surprising. Seems to always be that way with me.

Was a beautiful am, sweatshirt and shorts.

Then, off to the hospital. As I enter the elevator, who enters just ahead of me? My brother's wife. Normally, you can't get me on the same PLANET as she, you REALLY don't wanna get caught within the same 4 walls as a crazy person. But...under these circumstances...

We actually had a nice visit. My brother was in therapy, so it was just her and I in his room. She asked all the important questions re: Shebitch and I, and I got to explain what was REALLY up, not Sybil's version thereof. Worked out really well. Again kiddies, remove disease from the equation, everything comes up swimmingly. Translation: she saw I'm not Satan.

Priest brother, his groupie, my brother's wife, her sister, and I were all there @ the same time. Weekends must adjust everyone's schedule, but mine. I'm nothing if not consistent.

No comments: