6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, February 13, 2012

day 932

success!!!

This weekend was tough. When you go see the Star Wars 3d flick, you KNOW you're in bad need of entertainment/diversion. Between Sybil being Sybil (latest rage: I was putting a cushion behind the couch, to protect against wall damage. Apparently It preferred damaging the wall. Nevermind that the wall is one I constructed, no respect for that. Better to have yet another psychotic break) and visiting Pedrito, I truly feel my time is no longer my own.

Visiting Pedrito is a pleasure. In addition to all he has done for me, he is a wonderful person. AND, a nice side benefit: Sybil sees I'm there as often as I can, as opposed to when It was in hospital.

This am? COLD, again. Hey, it IS winter, but this is getting tiresome. Got my miles, good there. But, you really gotta work twice as hard to NOT freeze.

No comments: