6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

day 926

ouch

SOME things hurt more than others.

Knew Sybil would, eventually, lose it. Why? Jobless, again. And, of course, when confronted with Its failures, cannot help but look to others, rather than take the reigns. I'd used some rags that were under the sink, It needed an excuse to lose it, BOOM! Excuse found. Then, and this is the killer, tries turning Stoney against me, explaining how I "feel a need to touch all my stuff." All this because I used rags. Imagine. And, of course, Its screaming divorce. Enough. I threw it RIGHT back. Enough of Its bullshit.

Not only is It jobless, but this pm has to go to Stoney's school for a meeting with the Guidance Counselor. Not a big deal, the sorta crap parents do. If you're a parent. Funny how even Angela picked up that It abandoned Stoney to hit the beach since he was 8, and needs to grow up (@ 53).

(Backstory: It was particularly incensed that I see Pedrito daily, whereas when It was in hospital, I went when I could).

And yes, I DID use the line of "how important is it," when It raged about the rags. Actually asking "if you REALLY need a reason to rage, look at the failures that make you up." Guess that wasn't the nicest, but entirely appropriate response, when your son is in the process of being turned against you.

Today, I ran. Life is good. SHORTS!!!!! (with sweatshirt top).

Tomorrow will be odd, the Empire State Run Up. @ 8:30pm. THAT sucks, can't run in the am, the next am's run is questionable @ best. But it WILL be a challenge. Looking forward to it.

No comments: