6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 17, 2012

day 936

tomato/tomaaaaahto

Got up, coffee, internet, out the door. So far, so good. Rain on windshields, liiiiight mist...but still.....

Got to the job, touched base, headed out. Knowing I had 3 pr of running shoes (throwaways) in the truck, headed to The Line. Got to St.Francis, so far so good, then...THEN...RAIN! NOT FUNNY! Fortunately, it was in my face. This was a good thing, though uncomfortable, as my back was dry, hence, getting back into the vehicle was easy-cloth seats when soaked SUUUUUCK.

So, got my miles and glad I did. If I'd been normal, and took advantage of my day off to sleep in, would'a been caught in the rain and bailed. This was, got my miles.

Rough weekend ahead. 2 mile relays manana, then 10m sunday. THJAT one's a ball breaker. 3 loops of Prospect. Still, better than a nanosecond with Shebitch.

No comments: