6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, February 26, 2012

day 945

better!!!

Race pace yesterday SUCKED. 10:31, BUT, I did it! Wasn't in any rush (no shit!!!), but wanted a good run and a Q. Got both. The fun part was hangin' with the peeps. I had Deb's number, she was asking Irish Joe if he'd seen me. Now let that sink in. Thousands of runners, and I'm STILL not able to isolate. It was really lovely. Not to worry, we hooked up (she kicked my ASS in the race, but it wasn't about that).

I'd driven in with Anita, we had a blast. THEN, went to Manhattan to play for a few blissful hours of no worries/no Shebitch.

This am? The Line-cold, but good. Did some male bonding with the Renegades and Elik, then off to see Pedrito. Really a good day.


***AND, who do I bump into yesterday @ prospect Park (as if meeting Deb and Joe wasn't cool enough?) My Dim Sum peeps. SOOO glad I do Alley Pond. In SPITE of me, I have peeps. Bless 'em!

No comments: