6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 25, 2010

day 364

THAT didn't suck

Didn't do TOO badly this am. Really should'a either taken the day off or done AP, but since It was home, hadda boogie. Came in FINALLY under 10 minutes per mile (nevermind that it was a dead flat course, after 13.1 in these temps, amazing anyone could move, let alone run). Bumped into another who did yesterday's run also, thus, I'm not the ONLY fruitloop. This 5k, after another night of screaming-It raving about (Its diagnosis) my o.c.d, to you and me: my insistence on putting things away. All of a sudden It's qualified to diagnose me. Amazing.

And yes, as of now (2:39, Stoney's STILL sleeping. It? Nowhere to be found. Hopefully @ the beach getting skin cancer.

***This just in: Stoney's ALIVE!!!! (woke up at...are you sitting down? 6 p.m., frightening isn't it?). An entire day wasted.

No comments: