6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

day 359

JEEEEZ!

Spent the ENTIRE (work) day yesterday dealing with ONE asshole's (staff) dysfunction. People too often forget we're hired to perform a service to the PATIENTS; that, frankly, the governor doesn't give a shit about our feelings. Exacerbating this, supervisors who have no balls, a.k.a. Social Workers, i.e. "Do you want to do the 10:30 group?" WHATTHEFUCK????? No one ASKS me if I WANT to do something, I'm directed to DO IT. Amazing, then the friggin' social worker/useless asshole wonders why the staff person slams a door in his face. Now...let that sink in...do YOU think anyone would DARE pull that shit on me?

St.Francis + Kissena this am, 10+. Again, begging the question, why can I do this in the am w/o water nor power gels, yet in a race (pace isn't a factor, training/daily run/race, my pace is the same) I need gel every 3 or 4 miles? Anyway, felt great this am. Hot as a mother, but great!

No comments: