6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, July 11, 2010

day 350

what goes around...

Ok, took friday off to fart around, of course, hadda check the job to make sure all was well after (5 pm), of course, all was not. Our a/c had been down all week (yucccch), so we finally caved and sent the housekeeper and secy out to buy window units. Now remember, a bug had crawled up the boss's ass, and he gave away all our old units because he didn't want the windows damaged (???!!!). So, the downside? Of course, as I stroll in, they say they're 3 short-the secy's credit card maxxed out. There I am to the rescue, nevermind it's after "hours," nevermind I'm "off," I grabbed 3 patients and sped off. Got 'em, installed 'em. Good deed...check.

Had the Dash n' Splash Sat am, avoid Shebitch's party pm. Hooked up with brotherfromanothermother, Mrs.Brunot, Vince and Sue before. The race was great, humidddddddddd, grueling, SHITTY time, but the swim after...yummmmm. AND, thousands of ladies in bikinis, YUMMMMM. Very cool. Nothing like a dip after that distrance, and again, great visuals. Then...as I'm leaving, the teacher from Newtown I was volunteering with says hi, we walked outta the park together. Not only is Omar Minaya a Newtown alum, but Gene Simmons as well! God I love Queens.

Then...evasive maneuvars. TRIED showing my face @ Toxichouse, It immediately starts tearing me a new one, I split. Off to the mall, gotta be something I haven't seen. As I get my ticket, drop dead gorgeous girl compliments me on my earrings (thanks God!!!). We talk, go to the movie and dinner after. Great night. Disaster averted. By the time I showed up again, it was 10 pm, safe. It was REALLY pissed because-you'd think It'd be smart enough to reschedule/have a raindate, but no. Evweryone inside, no a/c, loved it too much!!! A good rule of thumb is how much food is left and how much garbage. Tons of food left, 2 bags of garbage. Good, fuck It. Angry bitch. I had a decent flick with great company and a killer dinner.

Today, 5k this am, local, then off to the game with Stoney and the peeps, a beautiful day coming!!!

No comments: