6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, July 2, 2010

day 342

made it to the weekend!!!

though yesterday felt like Friday. With the boss off today, yesterday felt like the week's wrapup. Not an unpleasant feeling.

Saw some of Twilight. "Some," because one hour was all I could take. Frumpy emo Bella deciding between the werewolf or the vampire just didn't do it for me. Boooooring. One good line: vampire asks werewolf (in human form) "don't you own a shirt?" Otherwise, pure emoteenwhitegirlchickflick. Bloody awful.

Why see a flick when the house is a home? Because it WAS a home, it was invaded. Shebitch emptied the fridge. Did a drievby during the day, took all its groceries away to wherever It's housitting. I'm clearly on my own, duh. THAT hurt. Then, yin/yang, good news/bad news, It barges in @ 10pm to walk the dog. THAT was good, giving a shit about the dog, the bad was barging in, waking me up to yell about whatever perceived injustice the mental patient was mentalizing. STILL think I make this up?

St.Francis + Kissena esta manana, 10+, 11 per the Garmin (LOVE that thing). Why? Crisp morning, shirt on, short(er) runs this weekend-manana the Oakdale run, MAYBE Bellmore Sunday. Really dunno. Not big on those "everybody does it" runs, i.e. Cow Harbor...Bellmore....

***and from the "I LOVE this city!!!" files: run enough @ AP in the early morning, you'll hear bagpipes. No, it isn't your imagination. The other day, I grab one of the usual suspects, ask him if I'm hallucinating. This am he tells me "your friend's playing @ the end of the path," I responded "which one?" There he was, a black guy practicing bagpipes? Only in New York.

No comments: