6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

day 352

20 fucking years!!!

Wedding day 20 years ago, what a HUGE fucking mistake. The ONLY good thing: Keith. Best thing that ever happened in my life! GREAT child. When we went to the game the other day, it was, again, proven. We witnessed some kids being kids: bratty, screaming, whiny, crying. He did none of those. What a truly cool boy. Then again, who's his daddy?

Went to see Despicable Me yesterday. $31!!!!! WHATTHEFUCK! Lord knows I don't mind spending money, but that's insane. Add snacks and the inevitable taco bell after, we blew $60. AND, he voiced his desire for a new ipod, rather than paintball as a birthday gift, so I laid it on him this am, adding yesterday's total to $210. Add Sunday's total ($130), and this kid's costing me. Is that bad? Absolutely not, every penny is worth it-and MORE! It's an investment. He is a magnificent child.

The movie? Sucked. We were both underwhelmed. Funny part was: some of his peeps were in the theater, one of the chicks was checking him out. He's @ that age when he's a tweener, so after the movie we SPLIT tout suite. He didn't wanna be pegged as a daddy's boy. :(

St.Francis this am. Hottttt, humid. BUT, got my run in, rain predicted-the kind we had the other day. Some areas soaked to shit, others bone dry.

***So, how'd I celebrate 20 years of hell? Western Union-ed $$$ to a peep in need. Funny, he has all his groupies he used to shoot the shit with, but when he needed rehab? Called me. When he needed rent $$$? Called me. Funny how peeps call Satan when needed. Gotta go listen to some Ozzy.

No comments: